The essential tool for a simple and organized family life!
The weeks go by at breakneck speed and, between work, home, children and the couple, it is difficult to find the balance. Although difficult, the mission is not impossible. Sometimes it is enough to rethink our time management. Month by month, week by week, this practical and useful diary will help you plan your family life well and spend more time together (in quantity and quality!). The agenda is under the school model (from August to July) to allow you to support your young people as best as possible.
Made by families from here for families from here! A perfect complement to the Planificateur familial!
New this year...
We are VERY happy to announce that the 2023-2024 edition was created in collaboration with Mélanie Fortier from Ouikid! Her experience and expertise as a special education teacher, educational consultant and expert in early childhood development were of great help for all the content of the agenda familial!
- Reduce mental load
- Keep track of family and school schedules
- Avoid surprises by planning your monthly budget
- Decide on menus in advance for the week
- Involve the whole family in planning activities
- Involve children in household chores
Includes several sections intended for family life :
- A monthly calendar with space to jot down things to do this month
- An overview of the month arranged on two pages with spaces to write: the budget, maintenance/repairs, follow-ups/appointments and outings and activities of the month
- New this year; a weekly section optimized for better organization. A weekly schedule arranged on two pages with spaces to write: the challenges of the week, a cooperative table of tasks, spaces for meal planning and a tip according to the theme of the month
- Essential tools:
- Information and useful numbers
- 50 activity ideas to do for every season
- Back to school checklist
- Vacation list
- In addition, we offer 10 tools for free download! The downloads link can be found on page 4 of the agenda.
- Brand: Pomango
- Texts and ideas: Mélanie Fortier from Ouikid & Aurelie Plourde
- Graphic design: Catherine Charbonneau
- *New duration* 12 months: From August 2023 to July 2024
- Size: 16.5 x 23cm
- Designed and printed in Quebec
- Other: Black spiral binding and detachable corner
Pomango is a Sherbrooke company whose mission is to brighten the lives of families and simplify their daily lives. Both producer and distributor, Pomango offers products that promote the pleasure of the whole family, the learning of children and the well-being of parents.
All products and actions taken by Pomango are based on the following values: Pleasure, Family, Creativity, Passion and Balance.